About Conference LOGI 2017
The international scientific conference LOGI 2017 deals with the transport and logistics issues especially related to operation of all modes of transport, intermodal transport and terminals construction. The LOGI 2017 conference will be organized on the ground of the Clarion Congress Hotel České Budějovice on 19th October 2017.
Department of Transport and Logistics, Institute of Technology and Business in Ceske Budejovice
Jan Perner Transport Faculty, University of Pardubice
College of Logistics – Přerov
in cooperation with
The President of Czech Logistics Association
The Chairman of the Board of Association of Forwarding and Logistics of the Czech Republic
The Executive Director of Transport Union of the Czech Republic
18th International Scientific Conference
will be held on
October 19th 2017
on the ground of the Clarion Congress Hotel České Budějovice, Czech Republic
For necessary information regarding the registration, accommodation, fees, etc., please send an email: email@example.com
The Invitation can be downloaded here
LOGI 2017 – Instruction for authors
Before preparing the manuscripts for submission, please carefully read and follow the instructions:
- All authors should submit their manuscripts to email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The author shall ensure that each Application form is assigned with a relevant numerical code (distributed via email). If the author is about to submit two papers then he/she shall receive two different codes.
- Please submit the paper/s in doc.
- Please meet the deadline – 30.09.2017 – for manuscripts submission as well as for fees payment.
- All papers will need to be related to conference main topics and be of international interest.
- All authors must provide “signed license agreement“ for each manuscript.
- The papers may be rejected by the Publisher, since they are not focused on the main topics of the conference, because of their poor English or failure to comply with the Template.
Instructions for papers submission into Conference Proceedings and WoS indexed Journal:
We kindly ask all participants to respect following instructions:
- Papers should by typed by the text editor MS Word for Windows.
- Text of the paper – 170 x 250 mm paper size, one column format. The final printed area will be 130 x 210 mm. Do not add any page numbers.
- The title is set in bold 16-point Arial, justified. The first letter of the title should be capitalized with the rest in lower case. You should leave 22 mm of space above the title and 6 mm after the title.
- Text of the paper – 10-point Times, Times Roman or Times New Roman.
- The text should be set to single line spacing.
- Paragraphs should be justified.
- The first paragraph after a section or subsection should not be indented; subsequent paragraphs should be indented by 5 mm.
- Abstract – You should leave 8 mm of space above the abstract and 10 mm after the abstract. The heading Abstract should be typed in bold 9-point Arial. The body of the abstract should be typed in normal 9-point Times in a single paragraph, immediately following the heading. The text should be set to 1 line spacing. The abstract should be centered across the page, indented 17 mm from the left and right page margins and justified. It should not normally exceed 200 words.
- Number of pages – optimal pages area is from 4 pages and must not exceed 8 pages including figures and tables.
- Language: English.