Dear Academics and Researchers,
We are glad to inform you that next international scientific conference LOGI 2018 is being organised on 6th – 7th November 2018 in České Budějovice, Czech Republic.
The international scientific conference LOGI is annual event focused on current topics and trends regarding transport and logistics issues especially related to the operation of all transport modes and transport-logistics technologies.
This year’s conference LOGI 2018 aims to discuss air traffic operation issues and their impact on the regional development.
Following topics will be discussed at the conference:
- Impact of air transport on the regional economy;
- Impact of air transport on the social area and local environmental impacts;
- Regional development;
- Airport efficiency and its management;
- Airline economics and its management;
- Air freight transport and its connection with regional manufacturers;
- Regional tourism;
- Cost benefit analysis in the context of regional air transport operation;
- Aviation and local transportation system;
- Aviation wider economic benefits.
The proceedings from the LOGI 2018 conference will be published within the MATEC Web of Conferences and should be indexed in Web of Science database.
Preliminary information about conference registrations, manuscript submissions and instructions for authors:
The final paper submission deadline is on 30 September 2018. We kindly please authors to meet the deadline.
All papers will need to be related to conference main topics and be of international interest.
Fee for the publishing the manuscript in the Special issue of Web of Science (WoS) indexed Journal – „MATEC Web of Conferences“ is 100 € / paper (registration form for the conference as well as payment instructions and date will be provided later).
All authors must provide filled and signed “License Agreement“ for each manuscript and should submit their manuscripts to email address email@example.com.
Instructions for papers submission into Conference Proceedings and WoS indexed Journal (template in the attachement):
- Papers should by typed by the text editor MS Word for Windows.
- Text of the paper – 170 x 250 mm paper size, one column format. The final printed area will be 130 x 210 mm. Do not add any page numbers.
- The title is set in bold 16-point Arial, justified. The first letter of the title should be capitalized with the rest in lower case. You should leave 22 mm of space above the title and 6 mm after the title.
- Text of the paper – 10-point Times, Times Roman or Times New Roman.
- The text should be set to single line spacing.
- Paragraphs should be justified.
- The first paragraph after a section or subsection should not be indented; subsequent paragraphs should be indented by 5 mm.
- Abstract – You should leave 8 mm of space above the abstract and 10 mm after the abstract. The heading Abstract should be typed in bold 9-point Arial. The body of the abstract should be typed in normal 9-point Times in a single paragraph, immediately following the heading. The text should be set to 1 line spacing. The abstract should be centered across the page, indented 17 mm from the left and right page margins and justified. It should not normally exceed 200 words.
- Number of pages – optimal pages area is from 4 pages and must not exceed 8 pages including figures and tables.
- Language: English.
We are looking forward to your participation in České Budějovice.
The Insititute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice, Okružní 517/10, 370 01 České Budějovice, Czech Republic.
Organizing Committee of LOGI 2018 conference.